Electronics bringing your products to life
Fully customised design and development
of electronics, IoT and M2M devices
- • Guidance throughout the process of selecting hardware technology and firmware development, backed by over ten years of experience in producing electronic devices for a wide range of specific applications.
- • Expert advice from idea to completion (circuit manufacturing, and mass production stages). Operational advice on vetting vendors and stock management.
- • Legal advice on EU regulation compliance and on obtaining CE Mark certificate.
- • Digital, wireless and mixed-signal technology applications.
- • Component selection, circuit diagram selection and PCB layout.
- • Custom-specs digital circuits: high speed, controlled impedance, microvias, ARM processors, DDR memories, video and data interfaces (HDMI, MIPI, LVDS, USB 3.0, Ethernet, PCIe, etc.).
- • On-premise rapid prototyping, including complex-encapsulate components: BGA, CSP, 0201, etc.
- • Microcontrollers programming: Kinetis, AVR, PIC, STM32, TI MSP32, Nordic nRF5, ESP32, Arduino, etc.
- • Accessories configuration on Linux kernel ARM processors: MIPI displays, MIPI cameras, HDMI, Ethernet PHY, HUBs USB, sensors, etc.
- • End-to-end management of electronic circuits manufacturing & QA, upon request.
- • Stock management and continuous curation of catalogues and providers
Our value chain: what happens from your idea to completion
Costs & legal
Key component selection
Hardware & Firmware
The product design process comprises several stages of development.
Ours is a sprint-based, ever-improving, circular process.
Devices for communication between systems and/or users through the Internet.
Human health monitoring systems.
ARM Processor-based circuits (NXP/Freescale, Texas Instruments, Qualcomm and Xilinx) for image processing applications: cameras, displays, audio, etc.
Customisable electronics for data mining and control in industrial machinery as well as engine power management systems.
Development of ad-hoc electronics for new concepts of cloud-connected machinery.
Control frameworks and telemetry for competition vehicles.
Physical activity monitoring systems, environmental factors and multimedia shows.
Ahead of the curve through innovation